As we get closer to launching preorders for The Friendly Bookshelf through Kickstarter, you may be wondering "How does Kickstarter work?!"
We've worked hard to make the entire preorder process easy and fun, and the following pictures show you step by step how to preorder your own copy of The Friendly Bookshelf as well as receive exclusive rewards available only to our Kickstarter backers!
1. On June 8th, visit thefriendlybookshelf.com and click the "Kickstarter" tab
2. From there, you'll be taken to our Kickstarter page where you can watch our campaign video as well as find lots of information on the story of The Friendly Bookshelf
3. View the rewards we are offering and select the pledge package you are most interested in based off of the rewards you want most. We have lots of great options from hardcover bundles to class visit bundles!
4. Pledge to the campaign! After selecting your pledge package, enter in your pledge amount and hit continue. Then, add any add-ons of interest to your order, click continue again, and then hit PLEDGE!
5. Receive your rewards! As Kickstarter is all-or-nothing, make sure to to share the campaign with as many people as you can so we can reach our goal as soon as possible and ensure that you will be one of the first to receive a copy of The Friendly Bookshelf this November!
And that's it! Always feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Always be your-shelf! Caroline & Katherine Sisters & Co-Authors of The Friendly Bookshelf
Co-Founders of Blossom www.thefriendlybookshelf.com